First Stop Advice for Arts & Humanities Majors and Interested Non-Majors
For students referred here by Arts & Humanities departments or who seek it out on their own, this “First Stop” Center will provide assistance and information regarding:
- Class offerings in the School
- Major and minor program requirements
- Course schedules
- SSU catalog information
- Available academic resouces and advising
- General advising
- GE patterns
- Registration guidance
When receiving advising services at the center, students can expect helpful guidance from staff who will provide useful referrals, information and assistance. If additional academic advising is requested, staff will refer students to specific faculty in Arts and Humanities departments.
Access the Office of the Registrar's Forms & Petitions here.
- GE Patterns
- Orientation and Family Programs
- How to Read Your ARR
- How to Run a What-if Report
- How to Enroll in Courses
- How to Drop/Swap Courses
- How to Waitlist a Course
- How to Use "Additional Search Criteria" in MySSU to Search GE Courses
Arts & Humanities Advising Center
Rachel Carson Hall 51
- Monday 12:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 9:00 a.m.- 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 9:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday CLOSED
- Friday 9:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
- To assure availability, please email Donna for an appointment at: email@example.com